Original oil painting by the artist Shengfan Huang, who graduated from Shanghai Academy of Fine Arts in 2008 and graduated from Central Saint Martins (University of the Arts London) in 2012.
- 2009 Uk oxo tower Ch-ers art exhibition in London 'art or work' selected by top20 artworks and represented on the official website.
- 2012 Central Saint Martin art and design college LONDON BA DEGREE show
- 2012 Shortlisted in National portrait competition by Mall gallery London
- 2013-2014 Art teacher in Bre-point art studio in Shanghai
- 2016.3 Created landscape painting and demonstrated WuSongKou international Cruise Terminal Shanghai China
- 2016.9 Designed and created the whole painting demonstrations in LinJiang No.1 Hotel Shanghai, China
- 2016.11 Art teacher in Shanghai International study University
- 2016.11 Art teacher in Shanghai Artlink International Art Studio
- 2017.4 Design and Create the oil painting WuYuan Tang Talchi company
- 2017.4-9 The main work 'Shanghai series' was selected and participated in YaChang 1900 art online auction and over 10 artworks successfully completed in straight six months
- 2017.8 The owner of Artholic Art Studio Shanghai China
All the works are unique and impressive, no copy version, not print.
He found a balance in the styles of traditional and contemporary, figurative and abstract.
He would love to remember the beauty in daily life either in the city he lives in or the other places he had been to.
Shengfan's works are mostly exhibited in galleries sold in auction.
The highest deal of his oil painting is over $2000 so far.
Image/object size (inches):
15.75 (height) 15.75 (width) 0 (depth)
The above image is an estimate of the size of the image/object compared to an average person. Box will only show a max 70 inches height x 70 inches width.